Wednesday 16 November 2011

THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR - A Graphic Fundraiser.

My parents have always been Farmers (I should have been the 7th generation, what a let down it was when I picked up a pencil instead of a shovel) and we have a lovely Organic farm down in Mid-Devon, which about a year ago was joined by 3 hives of bee's! So, this year, we has a HUGE addition to our normal apple crop, You do the maths.. what wonderful little bee's they are!

So my folks, sweet as they are, turned up on my door step with, no joke, about 100 apples, their words were ' You like apples right? '

And I do... So we decided, myself and my lovely group of friends, to share them with the world, for a small fee...

We made Thousands of cakes, treats, toffee apples, pastries, cup cakes, and stickers to adorn, use and love our bundle of apples. All in all, with the help of some great artist donating prints and zines, and our delicous baking, we raised £200 towards our degree show in London!








No comments:

Post a Comment